LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM v58
A quick snapshot of some of the newest main features added to LIGHTCONVERSE v58 follow:
- The next-generation Render Engine of v58 allows for higher quality visualization along with a significant increase in rendering speed, especially when it comes to larger projects.
- Starting from the Trace level of v58, users can work with animated 3D Textures and create a cyclic animation of any texture in the project. A volume transparency feature is now available, which makes it possible to visualize effects such as hard smoke, rain, snow, and fire, etc.
- Unlimited level users will discover a Dynamic Layers Collision Detector. It smartly detects and shows possible collisions between moving objects.
- The number of DMX universes available in v58 has increased from 96 to 255.
- Each DMX universe now has four signal sources, namely, a 4 streams mixer (HTP and sACN-Priority) per universe.
- For efficient convenience, icon elements within the built-in browser can now be quickly sorted by name, date of creation and phrase.
All LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM v58 capabilities of will be presented at the Prolight+Sound tradeshow in Frankfurt, Germany, April 5-8, 2016. If you are planning on attending the show, we heartedly invite you to visit us in Booth E87 in Hall 3.0 to see Version 58 in action!